Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pink Twinkle Trees

I saw this card made by Kimberly Van Diepen I just loved it!  I had to case it!!!  I love the colors, Blushing Bride and Real Red together!  Yes please!!!!  This cute Twinkle Trees set in the Holiday Catalog I think gets over looked, but it's such a cute set!!!  I love this simple bold tree and you can dress it up in so many ways!  
I love the pop of red and black on this card, along with the subtle Blushing Bride it really makes the card pop!!!  I love love love using non traditional colors in Christmas cards so anytime I can squeeze in a pink or purple I'm all for it!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: