Monday, October 17, 2016

Simple Thank You

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it many many many more times, this years In Colors are the BEST!  I cannot stop using these three especially, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach.  I decided to make a couple of these cards pretty quickly.  They require minimal supplies, I only used sponge daubers ink and a greeting, in this case I used the Brushstroke Alphabet but any greeting will do!  I masked off some sections with some Post It tape and used my sponge daubers to add the ink to the cardstock.  Working section by section it's easy to get patterns like this.  Over the weekend I had my Christmas Cards stamp a stack.  Check back tomorrow for the cards my guests got to make! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: