Thursday, October 27, 2016

Sugarplum Totally Trees

The Totally Trees set in the Holiday Catalog is quickly becoming a must have in my book.  I love using that set for cards like this.  I was able to make 10 of these cards in under 30 minutes.  They're so pretty too!!  I  have a fun demo only group for my downline on Facebook.  We have fun playing games and sharing ideas.  I sent these cards to everyone who participated in my last game, it was so much fun!  Want to join in on our fun?!  Consider joining Stampin' Up! I'd love to have you in my downline and on my team!  
Joining is easy and not only do you get a great deal, but you get a discount on your Stampin' Up! purchases, you get to see and order new products before everyone else, you get to join a pretty awesome group of demonstrators :)  There's so so so much more!  If you would like more information please contact me.  If you're ready to sign up head to my website today!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: