Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Watercolored Balloons

I thought I'd finish up the week with three different watercolored birthday cards.  I held a special Watercolor Class a couple weeks ago and I had all the stuff out so with my left over class supplies I made some watercolored birthday cards.  This first one is one that I didn't demonstrate at the class but it's super easy to do.  I stamped a few of the balloons from the Balloon Celebration set.  The balloons in the stamp set already look a little watercolored but I wanted more of that look, so I just used my aqua painter over the stamp and added more color to the bottoms of the balloons and this gave them the sweetest watercolored look.  
I'm really happy with this card.  I love the balloons, you could easily adapt this card with any colors.  For the strings of the balloons I just stamped the string from the set in Smoky Slate then went over it with my Aqua Painter and drew on some bows.  The card was finished with a quick greeting and some DSP and Silver Foil Cardstock.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: