Featured Post

Stamping With Tattoos

There was a lot of happy celebrations when I figured this technique out!  I was so excited, my world was about to change!!  I'm about ...

Friday, October 28, 2016

Penned and Painted Thoughts

We never like to have to send cards to friends who've lost a loved one or are going through a hard time, but sometimes those occasions come up.  This card is a great one to have on hand for such occasions.  The Penned and Painted set makes gorgeous flowers with little effort.  I think the hardest part is deciding on a color! 
I have a greeting from Rose Wonder embossed in Black on some vellum and attached to the top of the card.  I love the translucent look of vellum, it's so pretty and often provides just the look you're looking for.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!   

No comments: