Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Christmas Card Stamp A Stack

This is by far one of my most popular classes and even though this class is a ton of work I love doing it!!!  My guests this weekend all got to make 20 Christmas cards, 5 each of each of these four designs.  I love them all!!!  I couldn't even tell you which I love the most!  They're all pretty fun!!!  This reindeer one for sure!  I love that reindeer, truth be told the bundle of stamp sets and framelits was bought just for this reindeer...but don't tell my husband!  LOL!
I'm a gold freak lately.  I'm throwing gold on every card I make lately and you know what!  It makes it a million times better!!!!  This gold star is no exception!!!!  Isn't it pretty!!!
Speaking of gold.....nothing says Christmas like gold angel wings and some gold glimmer paper!  I love this card, the Night of Navy and the white and the gold just make me soooooo happy!!!!!
Finally I always have to have one pink or purple card Christmas card, this year would be no exception.  I love this sweet simple tree!!!  So pretty!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Lovely! Have you considered offering this class or a smaller version to us folks in blog land? I would pay for these kits in a heartbeat! (just sayin') LOL