Monday, October 3, 2016

Stamp Set Of The Month

This months stamp set of the month is Trendy Trees.  This is a very versatile set that's so much fun to use! When you order this stamp set this month you'll receive the supplies to make these three cards. 
This one I think is my favorite, I was inspired by this card.   This set is so much fun to use!  For those of you that loved Thoughful Branches, you'll love this set too!!! 
I love these colors!!!  This years In Colors are by far my favorite ever, I love pairing them with Tempting Turquoise, another favorite!  I love the pops of gold from the Gold Foil Cardstock on all the cards!  Gold is so trendy and the gold foil cardstock is an easy way to add touches of gold! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love these cards!!