Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, October 7, 2016

One Mixer

I tried really hard to resist getting this set.  The Yummy Little Christmas set in the Holiday Catalog is stinkin' cute but I really only wanted this mixer stamp.  I kept putting it off and off until one day, I don't even know how it happened it showed up at my door!  Obviously I wasn't going to turn it away so I made this card.  Probably it ended up at my door after seeing this post on Holly's blog, which is where my inspiration for this card came from.  Well after that I knew my fate and that this set would be mine, for this one little mixer stamp.  But I'm so happy it found it's way to my house.  I love this card! 

No comments: