Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Beautiful Angel

When I started to make 8 of these cards I was pretty sure that I had lost my mind.  Not only is the angel watercolored but she's also cut out.  But that's not all.  Each angel has 2 sets of wings that are gold embossed on glitter then fussy cut too.  They came out so pretty so they were definitely worth all the fussy cutting.  I know some people hate to fussy cut, we've all been so spoiled by punches and framelits.  But sometimes it's fun just to sit and cut!  
I love the way she's watercolored.  I love that her dress fades out to white.  I love the Peekaboo Peach banner and I love the gold wings!!!  So pretty!!!!  If you don't want to fussy cut this angel or the wings you could always watercolor or emboss her on your card and she'd look just as amazing!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!! 

No comments: