Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, October 10, 2016

Copper Pinecones

One of my most favorite new accessories that came out with our Annual Catalog in June was the Copper Embossing Powder.  Who knew that I would love copper so much!  Then the Holiday Catalog had some copper foil paper and well it's pretty awesome too!  When you pair it together you have a winning combo!  
Overall this note card is pretty simple.  I love the single copper pine cone.  I love the branches too!  So pretty!!!  But the thing I love the most is that copper embossed greeting!  So pretty!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: