Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Cups Of Cheer

I love to make Christmas cards with non traditional colors.  You'll get plenty of Christmas cards in red and green and even blue is making a big appearance on the Christmas scene.  So when I get a chance to pull out pinks, purples, and other colors of the rainbow I do!  I just love this little tiny mug in the Twinkle Trees set.  I stamped it in rainbow order across the card.  I did use a post-it note mask so that I could overlap the mugs.  I added some glitter ribbon, doilies and some silver thread to add some more sparkle.  
I wasn't sure what greeting I would use then after a Pintrest search for 'coffee puns' I came across 'sending cups of cheer' obviously that was the one I needed to use!  It's perfect!!!!!!  I pulled out my Labeler Alphabet and stamped it.  It's so cute!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: