Thursday, September 29, 2016

Cups Of Cheer

I love to make Christmas cards with non traditional colors.  You'll get plenty of Christmas cards in red and green and even blue is making a big appearance on the Christmas scene.  So when I get a chance to pull out pinks, purples, and other colors of the rainbow I do!  I just love this little tiny mug in the Twinkle Trees set.  I stamped it in rainbow order across the card.  I did use a post-it note mask so that I could overlap the mugs.  I added some glitter ribbon, doilies and some silver thread to add some more sparkle.  
I wasn't sure what greeting I would use then after a Pintrest search for 'coffee puns' I came across 'sending cups of cheer' obviously that was the one I needed to use!  It's perfect!!!!!!  I pulled out my Labeler Alphabet and stamped it.  It's so cute!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: