Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Glitter Trees

So I've been a little MIA for the past few days.  I wish I had some grand excuse for my absence but I don't.  Truly it was just laziness.  I was enjoying a couple days of not doing anything, which isn't really true at all, I was doing plenty just not stamping related.  So when I did finally get breaks, I did nothing, should have stamped but I didn't.  That's over now though, there's plenty to do!  Especially stamp!  Yesterday I spent most of the morning stamping and planning some classes.  That was nice.  This weekend I'm going away with some girlfriends for a wonderful weekend getaway.  We will be crafting, but mostly probably chatting and having a good time.  I need to start prepping for that.  Since it's a smaller venue I will be packing much lighter than my other craft weekends.....if that's even possible!  Stay tuned!   
My card today is really fun and though it looks like there's amazing complicated techniques there's not!  I used my sponge daubers to create the background.  I love the way it came out!!  For the trees I die cut them with the tree from the Santa's Sleigh framelits and covered them in versa mark and then in Emerald Envy Glitter Embossing Powder.  I love the sparkle to them!  The snowflakes were clear embossed before the color was added to the background and I used the snow from the Christmas Pines set.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!   

No comments: