Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Cards and Coffee

I'm happy to add a new class to my schedule.  If you're in the area please stop by!  My first Coffee and Cards class is tomorrow!  These are the two cards that you can make when you stop by to see me.  I'll also have catalogs to look at too!  
Coffee and Cards!
Thursday, September 22, 9am-10:30am
Panera Bread Albuquerque Locataion (Jefferson and I-25 location)

This will be a really fun, simple, stress free class.  I'm parking myself at Panara Bread with a cherry pastry and something yummy to drink once a month with supplies for anyone who stops by to make 2 cards.  These cards are going to be simple but OH SO CUTE! The cost is only $5 for 2 cards!  Cash or check only please.  Feel free to stop by on your way to work, after you drop off the kids or just if you're in the area and make a couple quick cards and grab some coffee!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: