Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Project Life Card

I'll be the first to tell you I don't scrapbook, I like the idea of it.  But scrapbooking just isn't my thing.  I like the idea of Project Life, especially the simplicity of it. But I still can't bring myself to do it.  However, I do have a Stampin' Up! addiction.  And when something is on sale, I tend to buy it regardless, someday I just might use it!  Well a few weeks ago some of the project life stuff was on sale so I got a set of the project life cards.  I do use the cards in my planner so that's how I justified this purchase.  When I was going through the cards in the Hello Lovely set, I had no idea they were so pretty and they look hand painted!  They're like little pieces of DSP.  I loved it and so I pulled a couple cards out to make some quick notecards with.  For this card all I did was stamp the heart border from the Birthday Blooms stamp set on the base of the card and I heat embossed the greeting in copper.  This card is so pretty and so simple! I just love it!!  Look through your Project Life cards, they work great for simple cards too!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: