Featured Post

Test Tube Seasoning

 At craft weekend I always make some fun gifts for my friends.  This time I packed up some homemade poultry seasoning in some test tubes a...

Monday, September 5, 2016

Shaker Pumpkin

The pumpkin in the Jar of Haunts set is so cute!  It can be used almost year round, not just at Halloween.  I decided to make a shaker card with it.  I started by stamping my pumpkin on the white cardstock, then with my scissors I fussy cut the inside out.  I added a window sheet behind the stamped image and created my shaker border with our Foam Adhesive Strips. These are the best when you're making a shaker card!  
I used the sequins from the June Paper Pumpkin.  I love these colors and they worked so well with the rest of the card.  It's a really cute simple shaker card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: