Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Pop Of Paradise Smiles

Do you mail your cards?  I've been really good this year and have mailed more cards this year than any other year, which is great!  I've even gone so far as to get cute stamps from the post office for the envelopes to try to coordinate with my cards.  I've been ordering them online because let's be honest, going to the post office isn't a lot of fun, and it's just easier to do it online!  But here's my issue, why do I have to pay postage on stamps from the post office..........it's not much but still..........it bothers me a little....just thought I'd share :)  For the cards though, I used the Pop Of Paradise stamp set for both of these cards.  These pineapples are just the cutest!!!!!!  I love love love them.  They may or may not be the reason I bought the stamp set....
Both cards are quick and simple but oh so cute!!!!  The pineapples are pretty cute but so is this flamingo!  I stamped it in Flirty Flamingo, I think it might be illegal not to use an ink that has the name 'flamingo' in it when stamping a flamingo.  To get a little darker pink on top I used a sponge dauber and daubed on some Melon Mambo ink to the stamp over the Flirty Flamingo ink before stamping it.  Was that just uber confusing or what!?!  Super cute and a great way to get multiple colors with little effort.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: