Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fresh Fruit Birthday

 I love the watercolored look to the images from the Fresh Fruit set but I wanted them to be a little more watercolor-y, yep I'm making that a word.  I stamped all the images and I used an aqua painter to blend colors and give it more of a watercolor painted look. 
If you're interested in learning more about watercoloring I'm starting an advanced technique class and watercoloring will be our first lesson.  Advanced Stampers Technique Class, Theme: Watercoloring
Tuesday, October 4, 6pm  St. John's Cathedral (corner of 3rd and Silver)

This class is specifically designed for stampers who want to learn new skills and techniques.  Our first class we'll focus on watercoloring: we'll learn the basics of watercolor washes, some fun techniques, how to achieve effortless looks, what's the best tools to use and more!  The class size will be kept small so that I can focus more one on one attention to you, no more than 12 people, sign up early to grab a spot! This class is $22, at the class you'll receive a set of Aqua Painters and a Clear Wink of Stella Pen to use during the class, a $25 value!  Payment is due by September 24 either via cash, check or paypal.  The last day to sign up for this class is September 24 (unless it sells out before then).  If you're interested in attending contact me for more info!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: