Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 2...

So what did you think of day 1?  Today's cards were EASY choices for some of my favorite this year.  They're ALL probably some of my favorite that I've ever made.  The first one is for sure an all time favorite.  If you know me, you know I LOVE punches.  Our punches are so fantastic it's all you need for a beautiful card!  This post from May 25 proves that.  I think that's all I'm going to say about this card :)

When we could preorder the hostess sets for the 2011-2012 catalog this one was first on my list.  This, from June 8, is one of my favorite cards ever!!  So much so that I STILL have it displayed in my stamp room.  I don't have room to display a lot of cards and usually I'm pretty good at mailing or giving them away but this one I loved so much that I had to keep it. 

2011 was a good card year for Dan, he received some of my best cards!  His Father's Day card from June 20 is no exception (check back for another favorite that I gave Dan tomorrow-his birthday card!).  I love this set, and I know it's been in the catalog forever but I sure hope that Lovely As A Tree stays alot longer!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: