Thursday, December 15, 2011

Now What?

This month is flying by, we're so close to Christmas I can't believe it.  Logan is practically bursting at the seams with excitement.  I spent 2 hours yesterday wrapping presents and I only got halfway through-you think I over bought?  I really have to keep track of what I buy for Christmas is July so that when November and December come around I don't keep shopping!  We'll have some happy kiddos this year.  This week I've spent more time in the kitchen baking then in the stamp room.  It's a little sad, but I do enjoy the baking.  The pictures on this page is from Tuesday night at our church's cookie bake off.  We bake, the cookies are judged, prizes are given and the rest of the cookies go to our Angel Tree families.  I'm happy to say that in the kids candy category Logan took FIRST place for his Oreo Truffles.  They are yummy!!!  I won second in the adult candy category and second in the adult bar cookie category.  Yay me! 
But back to the page.  It's so cute!  Megan is a little dare devil in every way.....that is except for walking.  She'll stand up on her own, note the pictures, but she's too afraid to fall and too afraid to walk so she'll just stand there, most of the time crying.  She's getting better at not crying, maybe she's close to letting go of that fear.  Anyway these pictures were taken before the cookie bake off started.  She's just so cute!  The page is very simple.  I let the pictures speak for themselves.  Tonight I'm so excited it's our downline meeting!  I LOVE this party.  Every year I have soooooooo much fun!!!!!  I'm taking my camera.   Hopefully I'll have lots of great pictures!  To see what I made for my gift check back first thing tomorrow morning.  I LOVE my gift and had to make two of them so that I could keep one of them :)

No comments: