Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Best of 2011...Day 1

I've search through my blog for the past year and I've picked my top 12.  For the next 4 days we'll take a look back at them.  They're in no particular order and I'll provide links to the original posts so that, if you want to, you can check back for all the details on each one. So here we go.  This one from February 24 hit my favorite list only for the reason that it's so simple it's just so beautiful.  There's no accessories used, except dimensionals, but it just doesn't need them.  I love this card!!! 

The next one from April 22 was an obvious choice.  The layers on this flower are so fun!  Plus the flower is embossed with the Melon Mambo embossing powder.  No matter how long you've been stamping, you have to agree that embossing is one of the coolest techniques out there!   

The last card for today, from May 27, uses the same set.  Hmmm you think I like this set???  I also embossed the flowers, but in white this time.  The other card was bright and fun, this one is soft and sweet.  Two completely different looks, two completely different cards, ONE fantastic set!  One of the other things I love about this card is the bow.  It's perfect, and so simple to do!!!  I do LOVE this card! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That little "faux bow" technique was worth all my blog stalking! I love it! I STINK at making bows and now I have a fail proof way to do it! FABULOUS! ... Kim M.