Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Stuff!

I'm posting early on Sunday night to make up for hardly any posts last week, but since it's going out on Sunday there may not be a Monday post, but we'll see how the tomorrow goes.  It's another quick post.  I think I'm almost caught up on everything here.  I should get my regular 'morning nap stamp time back'  I have no clue what I'm going to do or when I'll get a chance to stamp when Megan gives up her morning nap.  Though Monday will be an interesting morning nap anyway, she hasn't had a morning nap in her bed since LAST Monday!  It's been a week!  That's how crazy busy we've been.  But I'm hoping she remembers how wonderful those naps are and it gives me a chance to work/play!  I did make sure I carved out sometime this weekend to clean my desk once and for all, well not really but now I have room to stamp.  So tonight I wanted something simple, pretty and FAST!  I'm so excited to show you some of the new stuff from the Occasions Mini catalog.  These little note cards are just the prettiest cards ever.  They're already die cut and scored, all you need to do is stamp and/or embellish them.  They're beautiful by themselves and really don't need much more.  This one is very simple.  I sponged it in Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant (who says Valentine's cards have to be pink and red?), then I used my pearls and went all around the edge of the heart.  A simple greeting stamped on the bottom and that's really it!  Seriously!  This greeting is also from the new Occasions mini catalog.  I can't remember the name of it, but I'll get back to you.  Here's hoping I can get back on track this week.  I have SOOOOOO many projects to get done, just this week alone!!  I hope to be able to show them all to you, and with a few videos too, but don't hold me to that :)  It figures once I get a decent camera I have no time to stamp :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: