Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Punches, Punches and More Punches

It's been a while, make that a long time, since I've shared some punch art with you.  Normally my punch are would consist of an animal or something along those lines but not today.  I saw this card from Carrie Gaskin's blog and I LOVED it!!!  I loved the simple shapes, the colors (even though I used different colors), I just loved it all.  So I did what any good stamper would do I copied it :)  I changed it a little but I couldn't be more happy with the results.  I put a list of punches that I used below so that you too can copy!
Punches:
Circle Punches: 1 3/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch, 1 inch, circle punch from the itty bitty punch pack and Scallop Circle
Hearts: Heart to Heart and Small Heart
Other: Triple Blossom Punch and Scallop Border punch
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 


No comments: