Friday, May 13, 2011

Gift Cards Galore Class

I had another project ready to go up, then last night when I went to finish typing it Blogger wasn't working, still not working when I got up this morning either, and it deleted yesterday's post.  It said it's working to restore those posts they took off.  So if it's not back by then end of the weekend I'll re post it.  So since I couldn't blog last night I stamped, and I finished designing the cards for my Gift Cards Galore Class!!  I think the cards are phenomenal.  They're all incredible, I don't even think I can pick a favorite!  I LOVE them all!!!  So you defiantly won't want to miss this class, the details are below!  Here's a sneak peak at the cards!
Gift Cards Galore
I've wanted to do a class like this for a long time on cards that includes a place to hold a gift card and I'm so excited that now is the time. Gift card giving is so popular and I'm sure you've given, if not received a couple gift cards yourself. So I invite you to this class to learn some awesome fun techniques that will make you're gift card giving unforgettable! Here's the details on this class!!

  • The class will be Saturday, June 4 at 10AM at St. John's Cathedral.
  • The class is $15 or FREE with a $35 order AT the class.
  • You'll make 4 unique and special cards that all include a spot for a gift card.
  • There will be door prizes and gifts for all that attend!!!
  • Invite your friends-the more the merrier!!!
  • Space is limited, register early!!!
  • You must RSVP by May 30.
So far I've had a great response to this class and space is filling up FAST!  So if you've been thinking about coming I encourage you to sign up now!  I hope you can come, we'll be using lots of stuff from the new Mini catalog, and there might just be a cute card featuring some punch art! You won't want to miss this class!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: