Monday, May 2, 2011

Meeting Highlights!

This will be a quick post, it's actually late on Sunday while I type this so I'm on my way to bed :)  But I wanted to get this post done.  Albuquerque is expecting snow tomorrow---BOOOO! So I'll be spending the day inside stamping my little heart out!!  Here's the swaps from our meeting last week.  If you want to see the 2 swaps I did, I did 2 one for me and one for my downline you can see them here and here.  Here's the rest of them.  The theme was the Summer Mini Catalog which went live yesterday and if you haven't had a chance to see it make sure you check it out!
 This was Kay's swap.  I so love that set, but I didn't get it, looks like I'll have to add it to my wishlist! 

 This was Vanessa's, I just love all cards with butterflies!!  I love the colors too!!

 Mindy did this one and though you can't tell in the picture, the flowers have some Crystal Effects on them-so pretty!!
 Michelle C did this one, I just love it!  It's simple, pretty and elegant!

Last but not least is Karen's.  I always love Karen's cards!!  Isn't that embossing folder just so pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: