Thursday, May 26, 2011

Embossed Daisies!

As I'm typing this I'm anxiously awaiting the UPS man to bring my latest SU order.  I decided to wait until the last minute to order some of the on board journals for teacher gifts.  And now the last day of school is just hours away and the UPS man still hasn't shown up with my journals.  OH NO!  I'm sure he'll arrive, he normally hits my house around 4pm.  But just today (and the day that he has my new catalog) I was hoping he'd be early :)  No such luck.  Oh well.  I do have another set of teacher gifts to show you.  I made a stack of cards for one of the teachers at Logan's school.  She not in Logan's room all the time.  She helps out in which ever room needs her at the time.  I don't see her often but I thought she still deserved an end of the school year gift.  She has a stack of these cards, I hope she likes them!
The cards are pretty easy.  I used my Upsy Daisy stamp set and stamped the daisies in Versa Mark on the DSP, then use white embossing powder on them.  I love it.  I love the pattern on the DSP and the texture of the flowers.  It's so pretty in person.  The ribbon and linen thread just add a little something extra.  These cards are so cute!!!
Hopefully I'll get my journals soon and I'll have those to share with you next week sometime! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: