Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Awesome Triple Punch!

I can't get over how awesome the new triple punches are!!  They are truly so AMAZING!!!  I was a little, no make that really hesitant to buy them.  After the big switch over to the new style of punches I kept getting defective punches, then SU fixed a bunch and over all I was just a little hesitant of new punches but after playing with this one I can say with confidence that they're totally awesome!!  The punch is a little hard to explain without seeing it in front of you but who knows maybe there's a tutorial coming up!  In the meantime I have this card to share with you.  It using the Blossoms Triple Punch and some of the current In Colors. 
Each flower is made extra special with a different accessory.  This card actually measures 5x5, but I just love the look of it and how every flower is different and how the colors all coordinate so well together.  This is the perfect card to use up your scraps and leftover accessories! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: