Friday, October 21, 2022

Simply Fabulous Nugget Box-VIDEO

If you liked this fun Hershey Nugget treat packaging I shared last week you'll love this one too!  Hershey Nuggets are a great affordable treat option especially when you have lots of treats to make!  They're cute and there are so many options out there to package them up adorably.  Today I have another option to share.  This fun box holds three Hershey Nuggets and is super cute!  Perfect for anyone that needs a boost of chocolate!  

stampin up, simply fabulous

I'm using the Simply Fabulous Set today.  I love this set.  I've used it quite a bit in the past too.  There are no dies or punches but the images are so great and there's greetings for nearly any occasion.  

stampin up, simply fabulous

I kept my stamping pretty simple.  I did some stamping on my tag, die cut from the All That Dies and a greeting also with dies from the All That Die Set.  I did fussy cut one flower.  If you didn't want to fussy cut a flower you could easily swap that out for a bow of twine or ribbon.  My belly band is a piece of DSP from the Happy Forest Friends Pack.  There's lots of good patterns in that one!  The nuggets are also wrapped in a pattern from that DSP too.  

stampin up, simply fabulous

To make the box you'll need a piece of Calypso Coral that is 6 1/2" x 3 3/4"
On the long side score at 1/2" and 1 1/8" from each side
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 1/2", 2 1/8" and 3 1/8"

DSP is 3" x 4"

Hershey Nuggets DSP wraps (three) 3" x 1"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check out the video for details on this cute box.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, simply fabulous

 Shop my Online Store.  



 


No comments: