Monday, October 24, 2022

All Bundled Up Twist and Pop Card

Today I have another fun Twist and Pop Card to share with you!  If you missed yesterdays post make sure you go back and check it out here.  I have all the details on the twist and pop technique for you plus a video walking you step by step through the process to make one.  It's an incredible card to make, sure to bring a smile to anyone who gets it.  The card I'm sharing today uses lots of the same supplies, the same Knit Together Background, Wonderful Snowflakes, even some similar colors, as yesterdays but with a different stamp set.  For this card I used the All Bundled Up Set.  I love these cute critters!  

stampin up, all bundled up

I used Stampin' Blends to color my images, all the colors are listed below in the supply list.  I kept my front fairly simple.  The coloring took the longest.  I used my Stamparatus to get a good image from the Knit Together Background.  I love using my Stamparatus for background stamps, it's a great way to get a perfect image. 

stampin up, all bundled up

Inside my card I have that fun pop up panel where I added more of those images from the All Bundled Up Set.  If you want more information on how to make the twist and pop card check out yesterdays post here for more details and a video.  Measurements for this card are listed below.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

Card Base-Tahitian Tide-8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Score the long side at 4 1/4"

Mechanism-Tahitian Tide-2 1/2" x 5 1/2"
On the short side score at 1 1/4"
On the long side make marks on the top and bottom at 1 1/2" from each side.  Score diagonally from the mark on the top left to the bottom right and on the bottom left to the top right.  

Pop Up Panel-Tahitian Tide-8" x 2 3/4"

Panel Layers-Four Basic White-2 1/2" x 1 3/4"

Front Layers: Flirty Flamingo-5" x 3 3/4", Basic White-3 1/4" x 4"

stampin up, all bundled up


 

No comments: