Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Speedy Recovery Tissue Slider Box-VIDEO

Today I have an adorable box to share that's perfect for friends and family feeling a little under the weather.  This one is super easy and it has a built in card so you can also include a note.  I'm sharing five different versions of this project.  I'm using all of the 2022-2024 In Colors.  I have the Sweet Sorbet in the pictures, make sure to scroll to the bottom to check out the other colors and we're making the Orchid Oasis one in my video.  

stampin up, speedy recovery

I love using the In Colors for this, all the colors are made to coordinate with each other so it's easy to mix and match colors.  Or choose some of your favorites and make them.  I'm using the Speedy Recovery Set.  This is a gorgeous set!  It's has our special Dis'INK'ive technology so with one ink and one stamp you can get so much detail and shading.  The stamp is so stunning!  

stampin up, speedy recovery

There's a spot for a customized note or some extra stamping, whatever you choose!  You can use a magnet or velcro dot too if you wanted to keep it closed and secure.  Inside the slider box is a travel pack of tissues.  I found mine at Costco.  It was a package of 60 of them for only about $9!  Incredible deal and it makes for a fun gift! 

stampin up, speedy recovery

To make the box you'll need cardstock 
4 1/4" x 8 7/8"
On the long side score at 1/2", 2 5/8", 3 5/8", 5 3/4" and 6 3/4"

The Basic White piece on the inside is
4" x 1 /78"

DSP and Glimmer pieces are 
1" x 3"

stampin up, speedy recovery

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you check out the video for all the details.  Subscribe to my channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, speedy recovery


 

1 comment:

Ruth Sollberger said...

Thank you for sharing this tissue holder - I love it and have CASed it as table gifts for my OnStage visit on Perth, Australia! I love your blog and appreciate all the inspiration. Ruth in Australia 🇦🇺