Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Day Two Santa Express Memories and More Cards

Today I'm sharing three more cards using the Santa's Express Memories and More Cards. I'm shared three yesterday, check those out here.  Along with the Memories and More Cards I'm also using the Memories and More Notecards and Envelopes.  This is a great coordinating product that will make your card making a breeze!  These cards are a little more stepped up then yesterday's but still beautiful and simple to make! 

stampin up, santa express

The first card uses both sizes of the Memories and More Cards.  They're layered up and the greeting is fussy cut from a third card.  The berries and leaves are from the sticker sheet and it's such an easy and quick addition to finish the card.  

stampin up, santa express

The next card is my favorite!  I layered one of the printed acetate sheets onto a large card.  I fussy cut the Santa and added him to a smaller card.  Everything is added onto a notecard for an easy card.  

stampin up, santa express

To step up this card a little I used one of the wood elements in the Memories and More Kit and I white heat embossed it just like I did with the tag on my advent calendar here. It's an extra step but it adds so much! 

stampin up, santa express

My final card is letting the Memories and More cards work for you.  I just layered up the cards onto the note card and added a scalloped border along the bottom of the smaller card. The scalloped border is from the sticker sheets.  These cards are so gorgeous.  Let them do all the hard work for you!  

stampin up, santa express

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, santa express






 

No comments: