Monday, October 3, 2022

Santa Express Memories and More Cards

Hello!  I'm so excited you're joining me today!  Yesterday I kicked off my 12 Weeks of Christmas Series with an adorable 24 box advent calendar!  If you missed it check it out here.  I used the Santa's Express Memories and More Cards to make the advent calendar and I promised to share some cards that also use those cards so you have lots of ideas when you purchase the Memories and More Cards.  I'm sharing three today and three tomorrow so make sure you check back tomorrow for even more ideas! Today along with the Memories and More Cards I'm also using the Memories and More Notecards and Envelopes.  This is a great coordinating product that will make your card making a breeze!  

stampin up, santa express

My first card uses one of the printed cards and the printed acetate sheets.  It's so pretty and you can layer them so easily!  I used a second printed card and fussy cut some of the trees and popped them up for some added dimension.  This card is simple and quick!

stampin up, santa express

My next card uses more of the cards.  The larger cards in the kit fit perfectly onto the notecards!  There is no trimming, just adhere and you're done!  I used one of the stickers for my greeting and added in the top left corner.  

stampin up, santa express

My Santa in the train is fussy cut from another one of the cards.  Pop him up on dimensionals and this card is complete!  You can always add embellishments too but I think it's so cute as is! 

stampin up, santa express

My final card for today has a little more fussy cutting but it's totally worth it!  I fussy cut the greeting and the Santa from two of the cards and layered them onto one of the smaller cards,  I added it all to a notecard for a fun and simple card!

stampin up, santa express

I have three more cards to share tomorrow with the Santa Express Memories and More Cards, make sure to check back.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, santa express

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:



No comments: