Monday, October 17, 2022

Nuts About Squirrels Birthday

I have the cutest card to share!  I love this one so much!  I paired up the squirrel from the Nuts About Squirrels Set with the Knit Together Background Stamp and I'm loving this combo! The Knit Together Background is one of my favorites but so often I forget to use it and never pull it out!  I need to get better because it's sooooo good!  I also love that from die cut from the Fabulous Frames peeking out the back.  It's a small accent that adds so much! 

stampin up, nuts about squirrels, knit together

My squirrel is stamped with Basic Gray ink and filled in with Gray Granite ink.  I fussy cut him and added him to my card with some leaves punched with the Bough Punch. I finished the card with some Iridescent Pearls. I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, nuts about squirrels, knit together

Shop my Online Store.  



No comments: