Monday, October 10, 2022

Thinking Of You Class

Every month I host in person classes.  They're always the second Saturday of the month.  I look forward to them every month.  I love getting to chat with my guests.  This month our class theme was thinking of you/sympathy/get well cards.  These are the cards my guests got to make.  I don't have a supply list for them, that's an exclusive perk for my class guests.  If you're in the Albuquerque NM area I'd love to welcome you to a class send me an email and let me know.  

The first card is so pretty, I love the sentiments in the Lighthouse Point Bundle is so amazing!  I added some extra textures with DSP, vellum and ribbon.  


The Speedy Recovery Set is a new to me set but it's also one that I can't put down.  I love how cute the images are and I love how they stamp light and dark shades all with one stamp and one ink!  Amazing!  


I love the next card, I think the color combo is so pretty, Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Freesia and Black. So perfect!  By stamping the smaller flower off on scratch paper first you can get a lighter shade of Fresh Freesia without having to bring in another ink pad.  Great tip to get multi uses from your inks.  


The Cup Of Tea Bundle is so perfect for this class.  I love the images and the coordinating dies make these cards come together so easily.  


My final card from the class uses the Ringed With Nature Bundle.  This is a hybrid bundle and I love the amazing texture from the embossing folder and dies.  This bundle is keeper!  It's a versatile bundle that can be used year round.  


Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!






 

 

No comments: