Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Lovely and Lasting Cake Box-VIDEO

I have a really cute box to share today, I've made this style of box many times and I love to modify the measurements to suit exactly what I'm working on.  This clam style box is a great go to box for so many treats, it's easy to make and everyone always loves it!  It's my number one go to style of box.  Today I have a new to me treat inside!  We'll get to that in a minute.  I'm using the Lovely and Lasting Bundle.  This is a great bundle in the Annual Catalog.  The greetings are versatile and the images are classic.  Plus it's a punch Bundle.  I don't know a single stamper that doesn't love punch bundles.  

stampin up, lovely and lasting

Along with the Lovely and Lasting Bundle I'm also using the Celebrate Everything DSP.  This is a mega DSP stack of DSP, it's only available for purchase with Stampin' Rewards.  You start accumulating Stampin' Rewards with an order $150+.  Once you've earned Stampin' Rewards you can spend them on anything in the catalogs including host exclusive items like this one. 

stampin up, lovely and lasting

This is such a fun color combo too!  I love the Poppy Parade/Shaded Spruce/Pale Papaya Combo.  For my box I stamped the flower and stem image twice.  Once in Pale Papaya and once in Shaded Spruce.  I fussy cut the Pale Papaya flower and I used the Decorative Circle Punch to punch out the Shaded Spruce image.  I popped up the Pale Papaya flowers over the Shaded Spruce flowers with Dimensionals.  For my greeting I stamped it and punched it out with the coordinating Lasting Label Punch.  I added some ribbon that I colored with the Pale Papaya Stampin' Blends and finished my box with some Brushed Brass Butterflies.

stampin up, lovely and lasting

Inside my box are Hostess Bouncers Cakes.  They're like the classic snack cakes we know and love but in smaller round balls.  They had this 'Ding Dong' flavor as well as the classic 'Twinkie' flavor.  Check out your local groceries for these.  If you can't find them, most other hostess twin pack cakes will fit this box or fill it with other small gifts and treats.  

Check out my video for all the details on how to make this box.  

To make the box you'll need some Poppy Parade Cardstock
8 1/2" x 8 3/4"
On the short side score at 1 1/4" each side
On the long side score at 1 1/4", 3 3/4", 5" and 7 1/2"

Celebrate Everything DSP
5 3/4" x 1"
5 3/4" x 2 1/4"
2 1/4" x 1" (two pieces)

Shaded Spruce embossed with Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
4 1/4" x 1 1/2"

stampin up, lovely and lasting

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you check out my video for details.  Subscribe to my channel on YouTube so you never miss a video.  




No comments: