Thursday, October 20, 2022

Apple Tapered Bag-VIDEO

I'm so excited to share todays project with you!  I know I say it every week but this is another great project to use year round.  By modifying the DSP and stamps you have a treat bag that you can use for any occasion.  Inside my bag is a small lotion from Bath and Body Works.  They have amazing scents year round so stock up when they're on sale then use this fun bag to gift them in! 

stampin up, charming sentiments

This one is so fun! It's like a box but with no score lines on the actual bag it's more like a bag.  Even though there's no score lines on the bag there are some on the bottom but they're easy to do and it's even easier to put together!   I love how the bag tapers at the top.  I used a velco dot to keep mine closed, you could also use magnets or even a clip.  

stampin up, charming sentiments

My greeting is from the Charming Sentiments Bundle.  If you love a fussy cut greeting but don't want to do the fussy cutting this bundle is for you.  So many different greetings and every. single. one. has a die to coordinate!  Yay!  My apples are die cut with the Full Basket Dies.  I love these tiny little apples!  

stampin up, charming sentiments

To make the bag you'll need DSP that is 6 1/2" x 7"
Score the long side first at 1 1/2"
Turn the DSP on the short side with the 1 1/2" score line at the top of the Simply Scored, score at 1 1/2", 3", 4 1/2" and 6" STOPPING at the score line.  

You'll trim the tabs on the bottom and adhere the bottom then the back.  Pinch the top to taper the top of the bag.  Add your circle, adhered on the back.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check out the video for details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, charming sentiments


 

No comments: