Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Sunflower Dies Cookie Box

Today I'm sharing a fun and quick box with you!  This one is simple enough to make a stack of them, festive enough for fall and cute enough for everyone!  I'm featuring the Sunflower Dies from our Annual Catalog.  These dies are some of my favorite dies for fall, I even love to bring them out in the spring too, but especially in the fall.  This sunflower die is so big and spectacular.  The die is almost 3 1/2", it makes an amazing focal point for a card or box.  

stampin up, sunflower dies

For my sunflower I die cut the base in So Saffron, the detail in Crushed Curry.  I added some Adhesive Sheets on the back of my Crushed Curry piece, this makes adhering it down a breeze!  The center of my flower is Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.  The greeting on my box is from the new Framed Florets Set.  This set is available only to demonstrator right now, but you can join my team now and add it to your starter kit and get it now!  It will be available on November 1 to everyone.  

stampin up, sunflowers dies

My box is an open top box with some angle sides.  I think it's a fun and quick way to gift anything, today I have a mini package of cookies.  I got a box of these cookies at Sam's Club, there's 24 cookie packs in the box, lots of treats ready to go!  I used a punch to string some Early Espresso Ribbon through to hold those cookies nice and secure.  I punched a hole in the center on the back and threaded the ribbon through the hole around the bottom to the top and tied a bow.  It makes it extra cute and holds your treat nice and secure.   

stampin up, sunflowers dies

The box is simple to make, you'll need:

Crumb Cake 5" x 5"
On one side score at 1 1/2" and 2 1/2"
On the other side score at 1" each side

Make sure you check out my video for all the details.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sunflowers dies


 

No comments: