Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Artistically Inked Birthday

Every few months I need a new stack of birthday cards.  I try to be good at sending them out regularly, but in all honesty some months are harder than others.  But I know I have a bunch of birthdays coming up this month and next so I wanted to make sure my birthday card stash was well stocked.  I pulled out a set that I've had forever but have never really used.  I don't even know why I haven't used it.  It's STUNNING!  I'm talking about the Artistically Inked Set.  I've used the greetings in this set a lot.  This birthday greeting is one of my favorites.  But I had never inked up the background stamp.  I was blown away, I can't believe I've waited this long!  

stampin up, artistically inked

I stamped my background in Starry Sky and I'm in love!  The flower is stamped in Mango Melody and the leaves and smaller flowers are Bermuda Bay.  Isn't this an amazing color combo!?  My card base is the standard 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4".  The Starry Sky piece is 4" x 5 1/4" and my Basic White piece is 3 3/4" x 5".  It took a couple of minutes to trim the cardstock pieces, then stamping and assembling was quick and easy.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.   

stampin up, artistically inked



 

No comments: