Monday, October 31, 2022

Inspired Christmas Scottie Fun Fold

The Christmas Scottie Bundle is quickly becoming one of my favorites.  I love this fun little stamp set.  The dog images are so cute and I love their little accessories like their bows and gifts.  I'm also featuring the Sweetest Christmas DSP, I didn't love this DSP at first, but the more I've used it the more and more I love it!  I'm using two of my favorite patterns today!

stampin up, christmas scottie

This is a fun fold card that was inspired by this post by fellow demonstrator Marisa.  This is an easy fun fold and it's a great fun fold to use up all that DSP I know you're holding onto.  The card base is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2", score on one side at 4 1/4" to create your card base.  Then grab some DSP pieces, I used two pieces that are 5 1/4" x 1" and two that are 5 1/4" x 4".  

stampin up, christmas scottie

I adhered my larger DSP pieces back to back for two reasons: One I wanted the same pattern on the inside and the outside, two I wanted my card front to be a little more sturdy than just on piece of DSP.  The adhesive and the extra DSP add to that sturdiness.  The two smaller DSP pieces are adhered on the inside and outside of the card.  I have lots of pups and fun stamped accents on the front of the card and the back.  They're so cute!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, christmas scottie


 

No comments: