Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Tree Rings On My Mind

This card is so cute and it was all made with scraps on my desk.  After classes if I have extras of any die cuts or labels they go into a bowl on my desk and occasionally I'll go through them and make some cards with them.  I used a card base also left over from my last class.  I wanted a big greeting to fill my scalloped rectangle die cut from the Scalloped Contours Dies.  I used a greeting from the Good Feelings Set.  I love this one!  The greetings are amazing!  

stamping up, good feelings

The tree rings are some of my favorite dies!  I hope those carry over.  They're a great accent to so many cards!  I finished my card with some Iridescent Rhinestones and Linen Thread.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, good feelings




 

No comments: