Thursday, June 18, 2020

Zoo Globe

I have more super cute cards to share today!  The Zoo Globe set is so stinkin' adorable!!!  Not only do they have these super cute images, but they also coordinate with the Snow Globe Scenes Dies and Shaker Domes so that you can make amazing shaker cards!!
Today, instead of shaker cards I just wanted to spotlight the images in the set.  I made a four pack of cards featuring all the images.  These would make a great gift for a baby shower or party invitations!  They're so cute!!!
The cards all use the same layout and same supplies to complete the cards.  I used the Old World Paper Embossing Folder on them all and I added some Black Glitter Ribbon and Linen Thread to them all.  The greeting from the Zoo Globe set could be for any occasion!
The images are all colored with Stampin' Blends, I have a full list of all the colors I used for all four cards in the supply list below.  This set is sooooo cute!!!  Don't pass it up!!!  If you want to learn more about Stampin' Blends don't miss my Stampin' Blends Club going on now!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:

No comments: