Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Stamparatus Background

I have a stunning card to share today that showcases both the Stamparatus and the beautiful Jar Of Flowers Bundle.  Seriously how gorgeous is this card!?  First let's start with the background.  The Jar of Flowers Stamp Set is unique because it's reversible.  So the background was stamped using both the striped side of the straw image and the solid side.  I used my Stamparatus to stamp it because I knew if I was eyeballing it, it would no doubt be a disaster! I lined up my image and stamped it down.  Then instead of moving my stamp or my plate I moved my paper.  I used the grid lines on my Stamparatus Grid Paper (inches side) and realized that if I moved it down 3 squares it would be exactly placed for the next row.  I stamped all my diagonal stripes like that then I cleaned my stamp, positioned it on the cardstock again this time with the solid side down and stamped it the same way moving my cardstock 3 squares each time. This technique not only makes sure your lines are straight but that you have exact placement between each line.  I love the final result.  I looks like wall paper!
For the flower I stamped and colored with Stampin' Blends.  I'll have a full supply list below of which blends I used.  To finish the card I used my Mint Macaron Blends and colored some pearls then finished with some twine from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.  I LOVE this card!  I hope you give it a try.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Jar Of Flowers Bundle
Seaside Spray Cardstock
Mint Macaron Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum Cardstock
Mint Macaron Ink
Pool Party Ink
Black Memento Ink
Seaside Spray Stampin' Blends
Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends
Highland Heather Stampin' Blends
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends
Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends
Stitched Shapes Dies
Stitched Be Mine Dies
Pearls
Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo

No comments: