Friday, June 12, 2020

Whale Done-VIDEO

The Whale Done Bundle was top of my list with the new catalog.  I'm a sucker for a good punch bundle, even more so when it's an animal.  And a whale!  Yes PLEASE!!!  The stamp set is really cute with really great greetings.  Perfect for lots of occasions. But, if that weren't enough, there's DSP.  Gorgeous DSP.  DSP that is perfect for scrapbooking.  I think I need to take a scuba diving vacation JUST to have pictures to scrapbook with this DSP!  It's also pretty awesome for card making too though.  I shared this card in a Facebook Live yesterday.
This whale stamp is so spot on.  I love the detail of it all.  I love the size. If there's one thing you need it's this whale bundle.  I used lots of the stamps from the set and finished the card with some Just Jade ribbon and Artistry Blooms sequins.  The sequins guys, YES!!!  They're GOR-GEOUS!!!!!  For all the details on this card check out my video below. I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Supplies:
Whale Done Bundle
Just Jade Cardstock
Pacific Point Cardstock
Calypso Coral Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Whale Of A Time DSP
Just Jade Ink
Pacific Point Ink
Calypso Coral Ink 
Bumblebee Ink
Just Jade Ribbon
Artistry Blooms Sequins
Stitched Shapes Dies
Layering Circles Dies

1 comment:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

These cards ar stinkin'cute! OH MY GOSH! Can't wait for my order to get here. Thanks for sharing ... great video!