Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Hip Hippo Hooray

The Hippo Happiness Bundle was top five for sure on my list.  If you know me, you know I'm a fan of cute and sweet critters, and funny puns to go with them.  It was clearly a match made in heaven for me.  While my daughter has used this set more than me I couldn't wait and had to ink it up!  The hippo just might be my favorite!  The background I kept very simple and embossed it with the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder.  I wanted the focus to be on that sweet hippo!
I stamped and die cut all my pieces and then started adhering everything together with some Tombow glue.  That adorable label the hippo is on is also in the Hippo and Friends Die set.  Even if you don't love the animals the dies are pretty awesome by themselves!  I used my Purple Posy Stampin' Blends to add some polka dots to the background. If you want to learn more about using your Stampin' Blends in fun and unique ways check out my Stampin' Blends Club, opt in this month by June 28, 2020.   It's helps add the party atmosphere on the card.  I have a full supply list below. 

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Hippo Happiness Bundle
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Purple Posy Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Just Jade Ink
Coastal Cabana Ink
Flirty Flamingo Ink
Granny Apple Green Ink
Gorgeous Grape Ink
Bermuda Bay Ink
Daffodil Delight Ink
Purple Posy Stampin' Blends
Black Stampn' Write Marker
Playing With Patterns Resin Dots
Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder
Tombow Multipurpose Glue

No comments: