Monday, June 22, 2020

Magenta Whale

You guys the Whale Done Bundle has to be on your wishlist.  It's sooooo cute!!!  Look at how stinkin' adorable this card is!!!!  First that whale, that Magenta Madness Whale!!!!  LOVE!!!!  The Whale Builder Punch is so easy and fun to make such cute whales!!!!  I paired up Magenta Madness with some Purple Posy for the whale's fin and underbelly??  What is that called on a whale?? I can see 1000 amazing color combos for this whale!!!
The background is pretty cool too, I made it using a paint brush and some hand sanitizer!  I know! Your mind was just blown right?!  I mixed some clear hand sanitizer with a drop of Coastal Cabana and then did a 'watercolor' wash on my white cardstock.  I saw a technique by fellow demo Connie who painted with hand sanitizer and I loved it, I had to try it!!  It's pretty awesome!  It dries fast, it doesn't buckle or warp your paper and hey it might just be the cleanest card you've ever made!  I used an old paintbrush to do mine, I was hesitant to use an water brush, I wasn't sure I'd be able to clean it completely.  I thought the 'watercolor' wash was the perfect background for this sweet whale.  The splatters are from my Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends.  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Whale Done Bundle
Magenta Madness Cardstock
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Purple Posy Cardstock 
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum Cardstock
Magenta Madness Ink
Coastal Cabana Reinker
Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends
In Color Enamel Dots
Other Non Stampin' Up! Supplies-paint brush, clear hand sanitizer

No comments: