Friday, June 19, 2020

Gorgeous Posies Treat Box-VIDEO

Did you catch yesterday's Facebook Live?  I shared this amazingly cute treat box.  The idea for this box actually came from the cereal box hack going around. Have you seen that hack? It's where you close your cereal box by pinching the sides closed and folding the front flap into the box in the back.  It's pretty crazy but I thought what if I could make a box like that.  So here it is!!!  I used the Gorgeous Posies Set for this box.  It coordinates with the Gorgeous Posies Project Kit but I wanted to ink up that flower without the kit.  I'm so glad I did!!!

The only weird part of this box is the small diagonal score lines we have to make but I promise they're easy to do!  I explain it all in the video plus measurements are all listed below.
Inside the box I put some Little Debbie Swiss Rolls.  These are some of my favs.  I don't buy them often but I love it when I do.  This box is a great size though so lots of treats would fit in there!  To recreate the box here's what you'll need:
Cardstock-9"x6 3/4"
On the short side score at 1 1/4", 5" and 6 1/4"
On the long side (with the shorter scored section up) score at 3", 4 1/4", 7 1/4", 8 1/2" then mark it at 3 5/8" and 7 7/8"
See video for further instructions
DSP pieces 2 3/4"x3 1/2" and 2 3/4"x1"

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Gorgeous Posies Set
Right Triangle Set
Purple Posy Cardstock
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Highland Heather Ink
Coastal Cabana Ink
Gorgeous Grape Ink
Simply Scored
Tri Colored Ribbon
Hippo and Friends Dies
Detailed Trio Punch
Elegant Faceted Gems
Stampin' Seal+

No comments: