Thursday, June 11, 2020

Cute Fruit Trio

You guys HAVE to check out the Cute Fruit set!!!  You won't find it in the Annual Catalog, it's in the new Beginner Brochure.  It is simply the cutest set ever!!!!  I'm hooked.  I made these 3 cards all using the same layout and supplies.  The only thing changed is the fruit and ink. You guys I'm in love!!!





The cards all feature the Artistry Blooms DSP.  Isn't is gorgeous!!  Oh my gosh!!!  This was one package that I was surprised by.  I was pretty sure I wouldn't love it.  Big busy patterns sometimes trip me up.  But the reverse sides-WOW!!!  I love it!!  On top of the DSP I took a couple of the circle images from the set and stamped some coordinating backgrounds.  These circles are fantastic!!!

The fruit is all stamped and then fussy cut.  They're simple images so it goes fast.  They're layered on a circle vellum piece cut with the stitched shapes and all have Line Thread and a greeting.  To finish each one I used the new Elegant Faceted Gems and colored them with blends to coordinate better with each card.  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Cute Fruit Set
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
Mango Melody Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum Cardstock
Artistry Blooms DSP
Daffodil Delight Ink
Crumb Cake Ink
Gorgeous Grape Ink
Magenta Madness Ink
Granny Apple Green Ink
Mango Melody Ink
Melon Mambo Ink
Black Memento Ink
Highland Heather Stampin' Blends
Magenta Madness Stampin' Blends
Mango Melody Stampin' Blends
Elegant Faceted Gems
Linen Thread
Stitched Shapes Dies

No comments: