Sunday, June 7, 2020

Jar Of Flowers Book Mark-VIDEO

It's my final video of the series and I think, maybe this one is my favorite!  I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!  Just because this is the final video in my Annual Catalog Kick Off series the inspiration doesn't stop there.  I have tons of amazing a fun project to share so keep checking my blog this week!  This fun bookmark is simple to make and it makes a great gift!
I love the flower images in the Jar Of Flowers Set and they're so much fun to color so I pulled out my blends and did some coloring. I did some simple shading on mine but you can go a simple or complicated as you want for this book mark There is a little fussy cutting but you can do it!! I have a full supply list below.  Make sure you check out my video for all the details!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Jar Of Flowers Set
Blossoms In Bloom Set
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Gold Foil
Black Memento Ink
Bermuda Bay Ink
Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends
Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Pool Party Stampin' Blends
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends
Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon
Tasteful Labels Dies
Non Stampin' Up! Supplies, glue gun and XL paper clip

No comments: