Saturday, June 6, 2020

Forever Fern-VIDEO

I'm having the MOST fun on this video series!  I hope you are too!  I have a gorgeous card to share today!!!  Today I'm featuring the Forever Fern Bundle.  These images are so amazingly stunning!  I love all the shading and realistic-ness of it all.  Is that a word.....? Oh well!  I paired up lots of bright colors for this card and I mixed Very Vanilla and Whisper White.  I think we get stuck in ruts sometimes and we think we can only use one or the other on a card.  I'm here to tell you that you can mix and match both!  And it looks great!
The colors I pulled out for my images are Rococo Rose, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana and Highland Heather.  What a gorgeous color combo!  Also new on this card I brought in the Tasteful Label dies for the greeting.  Isn't the stitching on that amazing?!  I also used the Tasteful Textile Embossing folder.  If you're a fan of the Subtle Folder you'll LOVE this one!!!  Check out my video for all the details on this card.  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Forever Fern Bundle
Rococo Rose Cardstock
Bermuda Bay Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Gold Foil
Rococo Rose Ink
Coastal Cabana Ink
Highland Heather Ink
Daffodil Delight Ink
Bermuda Bay Ink
Pool party Ink
Metallic Pearls
Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
Dog Builder Punch
Stitched Be Mine Dies
Tasteful Labels Dies
Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder

No comments: