Wednesday, June 17, 2020

From All Of Us

If you guys know me you know that I love cute animal sets.  So when I saw this stamp set it had to be one of the first on my list.  I'm completely in love with it!!  I used my Stampin' Blends to color it.  I love them, they're my number one coloring choice!  I grabbed my blends and a stack of stamped images and spend the evening coloring one night.  This one I just LOVE!!!  I'll have all the Stampin' Blends I used listed below in the supplies.

The card is kept super simple.  I thought the coloring was so detailed enough that any other accessory or embellishment would take away from the coloring.  I simply added a white heat embossed greeting and some Linen Thread. I love it!  I love all their facial expressions, especially the turtle.  She knows more than she's sharing!  I'll have the rest of my marathon coloring session to share tomorrow!!! If you want to learn more about our Stampin' Blends make sure you check out my Stampin' Blends Club going on NOW!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:

No comments: