Wednesday, June 3, 2020

New Catalog LIVE TODAY

Happy New Catalog Day!!!  The day we've waited for is finally here!!!  You can start shopping from the amazing 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!!!  If you don't have a catalog or a demonstrator that you're currently working with please email me at stamperrdn@q.com to request a catalog.  If you're local in the Albuquerque area I'll do a no contact porch drop off, if you need your catalog mailed I do ask that you cover the shipping cost of $8 priority mail.  


  



My favorites!
1.    Gorgeous Posies Kit on Page 8. This kit is so pretty, with bright and beautiful colors!  With everything prepped and ready it’s the perfect crafting session!
2.   Flowers For Every Season Suite on Page 10. I LOVE everything about this suite of products! From the paper to the stamps it’s all a winner! Plus did you see the new Mason Jar Shakers!!!!
3.    Massive Thanks Set on Page 78. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!!  I am always looking for a good thank you set, I love these greetings!
4.   Artistry Blooms Sequins on page 158.  I love a good embellishment! These sequins are not only adhesive backed but there’s no hole in the center so instead of a sequin it looks like an elegant gem!
5.   Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machines on Page 170.  Of course these were gonna make my top 5! What’s better than a new die cutting machine? A mini one to match it!!!  NOTE: THE MACHINES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON JUNE 3RD AT CATALOG LAUNCH. WATCH FOR THEM COMING SOON!



Also check out the amazing Beginner Brochure!!  There's amazing product in here too!!!

06.03.20_HEADER_RECRUITING_PROMO_NA

Wishlist over $100?

Join my team for only $99 and choose $125 in product!
PLUS during JUNE ONLY choose ANY bundle FREE in addition to your $125 in products!!!  What an amazing deal!!!!

NO COMMITMENT TO SELL
FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR KIT
MINIMUM 20% DISCOUNT


Questions contact me today stamperrdn@q.com 

No comments: